BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Quote of the week.

7th January 2016


" I don't follow fashion and I don't follow trends, I just follow my Instincts and think what do I want to wear? what am I feeling for the next season "

- Victoria Beckham

A women after my own heart and I couldn't agree more. fashion, design, art all things creative comes from the heart of us, I think it's our very own view on the world and the way we see it that makes us all so special, we are all Individuals with a passion to share. The trick is to believe in yourself trust your Instincts and go with it. 
- Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment