BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycled 2016 New year




5th January 2016.


I'm happy to say for me the end of 2015 has  proved to be quite a successful one, I have in fact sold most of my stock!  I am happily surprised,I have had lots of requests for similar pieces, the unfortunate thing of being a one women show is the fact I can't work fast enough! I do like to take time and care over each item producing Individual quality pieces. I am most grateful to all my wonderful customers. For me its so rewarding to see my upcycled pieces in their new homes, to have these once discarded pieces of furniture re-loved and re-used is pretty cool.
Now selling on Etsy.

I will be out and about looking for new pieces, this is always an exciting time as I never know what I may end up working on! But one of my first priorities for 2016 will be my workshop- where I do most of my upcycling jobs, it's had a bit of a battering with the wind and rain this season and needs attention.






No comments:

Post a Comment