BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycling & Colour


I would so adore to incorporate these stunning
fabrics into my pieces but they are a little on
the expensive side so I will be sourcing some
similar alternatives for my next projects.
@designsersguild 

I'm on the look out for dining tables and chairs
that I can transform with some delicious colours
and fabrics.
@designersguild

I think we all need a good looking dining set to
get cosy around with family and friends
especially so at Christmas time! So think ahead,
get prepared and make a decision on how you can
create a beautiful looking dining area starting
with a unique statement piece of furniture!
A colourful characterful piece makes a interesting
focal point and a great talking point.
 
Alternatively you may just want to re-vamp
and renew your existing set? Especially so, if its
still in pretty good condition. My advice would be to have a think about it before you throw your piece of furniture 
away, all it may need is a bright cheery makeover! 
 
Think about getting acquainted with colour. Build
up a mood board of your own - with colour swatches,
wallpaper cuttings, old vintage pictures and your
favourite flowers. Discover what colour excites you
and makes you feel good. There is a fantastic wealth
of colours out there and we are spoilt for choice. So
why live in dull space?  Bring your home alive with some colour!
 
Have a look at these:
Little green/ paints & wallpapers
Annie sloan - chalk paints
Autentico - chalk paints
( both of these require minimum prep)
Farrow & Ball
or you can try the mixing & matching service
at DULUX
 
 @farrow&ball 
 
How about these lush cushions
for some inspiration! 
To be found @johnlewis 

 
For that  furniture makeover do
Email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment