BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycled Farmhouse Table and Chairs.

I'm hoping you all enjoy colour as much as I do!
As I find it, each colour that we are drawn to for our home says something personal about us as individuals and
how we feel, I do believe colour should always create harmony
in our lives and in our homes when making decisions on
your own colour preferences I would say always go with how 
they make you feel, One doesn't have to go along with the
 latest trends but having said that its great to be inspired by the wonderful designs around! Remembering its all about you expressing yourself as an individual.
 
In colour psychology turquoise helps to open
lines of communication, so its a great choice for
your dining table! Plenty of conversations!
Turquoise particularly opens lines of communication
between the heart and the spoken word, it is a friendly
and happy colour enjoying life - and shouldn't
mealtimes be the perfect time to enjoy our friends
and families. Turquoise can help to radiate emotional
balance and a sense of calm, it is a great colour to
have around you.
 
So go ahead and invite some colour into your home.
With my latest Upcycle I decided to use the
ever popular Autentico chalk paint in 'Antique turquoise'
and to achieve that used shabby but 'chic' farmhouse style 
I have distressed it and then varnished the table top.
Inspired always by nature - my choice of textiles
for the chairs was easy,I found this gorgeous French
fabric with refreshing botanics and floral's which
I feel compliment the turquoise table beautifully.
A charming dining set fit for either your kitchen,
dining area or conservatory.
 
SOLD 










Autentico chalk paint in Antique
Turquoise.
Can be purchased online 
At: elclecticathome.co.uk
Sarahughes.co.uk 
There are plenty of stockists up 
and down the country. 
Just google.  


For some before pictures see my previous post
'upcycled dining set and four chairs'
 
 
 You may like to pop over to the lovely new website
thecushionroom.co.uk for some colour inspiration.
 Lyndsay makes stunning luxury patchwork cushions.
Quote: Where modern design meets cozy comfort.
Here is a small selection of the beautiful cushions
available.
Displayed beautifully on one of my White Bed frames -
which is for sale in my ebay shop or email me directly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment