BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycled Commission

Last weeks commission piece - A Dining table & Chairs.
In the words of my client
"Its a bit orange"



 
As I find with most people renewing a outdated or old fashioned
piece of furniture doesn't always come to mind that often!
But seriously before you opt to discard your old tired piece
especially so if its in good condition and serves you well. 
 Think about how you could update it either yourself or myself!
I find choosing your own colour palette is so exciting!
colour can change the whole look of a room and depending
on which colours you choose can add a real feel good
factor to your home.
 Using my client as an example who bravely decided to
upcycle/renew her family dining set.
My client needed some advice on which paints would be best
  to use, I suggested we go with the superb Farrow & Ball eggshell
paints, as these are fine eco friendly hard wearing
paints - please let us appreciate the stunning colour
palettes they have in the collection!

 

No 275

My client decided on 'Purbeck stone' a soft mid grey, a
good neutral choice as this colour would coordinate
with any colour scheme, a superb choice
  for your casual family dining area.
This I'm happy to say is where I come in! I can
discuss with you your colour preference and the style
your hoping to achieve.

 



 

 
The dining set is now back home with its happy owner,
we think the finished piece looks pretty amazing!
Jo was looking to compliment the set with one of her
many colourful lampshades - see below.
 
 
Jo also makes beautiful lampshades in varying designs.
you can check it out  at jojonescreative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment