BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Interiors

I thought I would share with you my beautiful find!
I fell in love with this cushion instantly, gosh how
I love it! luxury filled! beautiful flowers and all pink!
I cant help myself but I love pink, it is and I'm not
ashamed to say one of my favourite colours.
Psychologically it has to mean my compassionate and kind
nature shinning through! Haha 
But actually in psychology 'Pink'
is a sign of hope, inspiration, warmth and empathy. It calms, reassures and can have a calming effect on the nerves
signifying good health and well being.
so a little pink here and there can only be good.
 


But there are so  many stunning textiles and colours out there
just fires me up. I feel excited and inspired!
Colour bring it on.
 
We spent an afternoon rummaging  through the 'Packhorse'
Farnham, A huge barn stuffed full of beautiful things not to 
mention the delicious food!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment