BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycling: Dining set with four chairs

Chairs and more chairs! my next project is under way. I'm going with
the country farmhouse feel a little shabby look but can promise stylish chic dining chairs.
 
Upcycled and repurposed.


3 comments:

  1. I have never left a comment on a blog before but wanted to say how much you inspire me. I have a dresser that looks like the drawers are wood but the top is laminate. Part of the top corner is ripped off but the rest of the dresser seems salvageable. Do you think the wood fill would work on a chunk section? If so how would I apply & how long should I let it sit before sanding? Blessings & best regards! cheap bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether it be a masterpiece or a family heirloom, the act of art restoration is great enough to be regarded as an art itself. the best flip chairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. kaapit

    ReplyDelete