BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycled furniture



This vintage beauty has now SOLD.
A very lovely gentleman customer came along to buy it as a birthday  present for his girlfriend, I'm delighted to report that he was very happy with it.  As a seller it's makes my job all the more worthwhile to know my Items are going to good home.
 
I am currently working on a similar but smaller vintage dressing table also early 1970s style. It is a bit battered and will need some TLC.
 This time around I'm going to go with a pink theme.
We all love a before picture.. so here they are!





I will be using decoupage with pink
wallpaper from the beautifully bright 
and funky Habitat range the rolls of wallpaper caught my eye on a shopping venture and I instantly thought retro vibes! 
So reminded me of the wallpaper in my bedroom back in the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment