BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Upcycled Bedroom Decor

This is the bed frame/bedstead I have been 
been working on for the last couple of weeks. 
It is a beautiful piece of wood which I do believe is rosewood.I can say, it is a very heavy and solid king size frame which was made in the USA.  After careful consideration into the  Upcycling this grand piece, I finally decided to go for the simplicity of white and so far so good, I like it! 

I have used the classic Farrow & Ball eggshell paint.
The white selection of F & B comes In varying shades of white, this one is quite similar to the pale white stones you may find on coastal  beaches. The colour that I've chosen is number 273.






No comments:

Post a Comment